Financial Services Consultant (Walk-in Interview 11, 18 & 25 Feb 2014)
Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor
- To promote and professionally sell a wide range of Bancassurance life insurance products to the Bank’s existing and potential customers.
- To provide professional advice and on appropriate financial products based on customer need.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent after sales service.
- To plan and implement sales activities related to Bancassurance products.
- To act promptly on all leads and follow up activities.
- To acquire good knowledge of Bancassurance products in the market.
- To achieve individual sales target and contribute towards the achievement of the branch target.
- Candidate must possess a minimum qualification of SPM/MCE with 5 passes inclusive of Bahasa Malaysia/Diploma/Degree Holder in Marketing/Business Study or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the branch environment.
- Result oriented, passionate with marketing and willing to adopt to new thing.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service to external and internal customers.
- Possess good interpersonal skill and able to actively interact with all levels of customers.
- Candidate with full insurance license will have added advantage.
To join our team and deliver that exceptional contribution, please submit your application online via JobStreet.An Opportunity to Build a Rewarding Career with CIMB
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Want to know more?
Join us at :
Financial Services Consultant
Date : 11, 18 & 25 Feb 2014
Time : 9.00am - 12.00pm
Venue : Level 18, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, No 11, Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur.
(Nearest LRT: STAR LRT - Bandaraya Station)
Compulsory documents to bring along:
- Updated resume
- All original and photocopy of certificates from SPM onwards to your highest academic qualifications (including transcripts)
- One (1) photocopy of IC (front and back on the same page)
- Original and photocopy of last 3 months salary slip (if working)
- One (1) passport-size photograph
CIMB Group (13491-P)