- Attractive remuneration package offer
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- High bonuses reward to Top performers
- To supervise & lead a group of technicians to complete machine assembly.
- Oversee production process and draw up production schedules. Make sure that products are produce on time and in good quality.
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure quality meets with planned goals.
- Initiate problem-solving and trouble-shooting process as to reduce for all the production related problem or delays.
- Ensure that the production processes are aligned with specific key performance indicators such as quality, productivity, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement.
- Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Ensure the implementation of 5S, work place management and housekeeping standards.
- Ensure production staffs are systematically trained for various tasks on-the-job.
- Control and monitor of production usage materials.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline preferably with Engineering technical background.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in automation assembly with strong supervision skills.
- Knowledge in fabrication parts and tooling is a MUST.
- Possess good leadership and organizing skills.
- Positive attitude with team work spirit.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Extra skill needed: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Penang
Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Plot 13, Bayan Lepas Technoplex, MK12, Industrial Zone Phase 4, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.