Customer Service Engineer
- Customer Service Engineer
- Prepare Technical report
- Responsible to handle dealer activities, complaints and enquiries
- Solve technical problems
- Dealer field visit
- Implement service plan
- Cooperate with other department for dealer’s activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or Engineering Automotive) .
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- Age between 25 to 30 years old.
- Must have good communication skill.
My Client began operations in September 2008 with the dual aims to consolidate motorcycle production and sales in Malaysia and to achieve higher customer satisfaction and efficiency.Prior to the emergence of the new company, they were responsible for the manufacturing and wholesale business of motorcycle products in Malaysia.While envisioning collaboration with other Honda companies in worldwide, they will strengthen its competitiveness and strive to provide products and services, exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Penang
View Larger Map / Directions
1-12-21, Krystal Point 2, Lebuh Bukit Kecil 6, Jalan Tun Dr Awang, 11900 Sungai Nibong.