- Handle full set Accounts: Trial Balance, Profit /Loss accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for the bookkeeping and daily accounting works including preparing debit/credit note, journal voucher and data entry.
- Maintain systematic accounting records, trail and filing.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and AP reconciliation.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Listing
- Prepare audit and tax schedules and attending to auditor and tax agent for yearly submission.
- Assist in the preparation of Group consolidated accounts.
- Assist in analysis and preparation of periodic financial reporting
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/LCCI, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): UBS Accounting Software, MS Excel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemayan Square,Seremban.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prefer Chinese or Malay (Female)
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt to client writing style and language
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan - Kemayan Square, Seremban
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Toman 3, Kemayan Square, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia