- Serve as the front liner for the Chiropractic Centre by providing quality patient care.
- Register at the front desk and attend queries from patients’.
- Record patients’ data and ensure good e-filing system.
- Responsible for daily operations of the clinic including cleanliness and tidiness. Ensure treatment room and adequate clean linen is available for use.
- To chaperone, assisting and perform chiropractic treatment to the patients as prescribed by Chiropractors. Such as using Electrical Stimulating Machine, Ultrasound, Heat Pads, TENS, IFC, Microcurrent, Intersegmental Traction and etc.
- Manage inventory and monitoring stock level and replenish of stock.
- To ensure best practice in service provision, standards and adherence to relevant legislation and to codes of professional conduct.
- Attend to any ad-hoc assignment that been assigned by Administrator / Chiropractor / Healthcare Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Preferably have relevant experience in clinic or hospital works, priority given to those with physiotherapy work experience.
- Proficiency in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Able to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft words, Excel , Outlook
- Willingness to travel to other satellite clinic within Klang Valley when required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Walk Puchong.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Setia Walk, Puchong
Min 3 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya Hwy, Bukit Jalil, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia