- To organize, monitor and administer HR activities and administrative tasks.
- To manage employee bio-data and maintain accurate personnel data.
- Handling full set payroll.
- Administer staff claims, overtime, commissions, leave records, staff welfare and other day-to-day operations of HR.
- Prepare, update and maintain HR reports and records.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory requirements - submission of mandatory contributions.
- Perform ad-hoc duties may assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Confidentially, meticulous and accuracy in work is required.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervison.
- Can start work immediately will be an added advantages.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Jalil
Min 2 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
1-2B Incubator 3 Technology Park Malaysia, Lebuh Raya Sg Besi-Puchong, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur