Quality Engineer and Manager for Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka
- Develop and drive effective Quality Management Systems and strategies to achieve consistent product quality in line with engineering designs and specifications.
- Manage annual quality audits for both internal and external customers/supplier.
- Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to ensure finish product quality and reliability.
- Implement quality initiatives and review quality objectives in each department.
- Manage ISO 9001, QS9000/TS 16949, ISO13485,AS9100 and or ISO14001 environment etc.
- Review NPI quality and drive for improvement towards mass production
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Promote and provide training in best quality practices.
- Develop detection capability in stamping and machining processes.
- Hands-on to SPC implementation and control.
- Lead Continuous Quality Improvement Plans for manufacturing cost reduction and overall product quality.
- Fast or timely response to customer requests and complaints.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma's certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in semicon and electrical and electronics company is an advantage.
- Familiar with the Quality Systems, ISO 9001, QS9000/TS 16949, SPC, and etc.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Our clients are a multinational company in semiconductor and electronics and electrical industry, manufacturing and providing product solutions and support to the market.