Executive, Securities Exchanges Operations
- To perform trading operations smoothly including listing administration and trade services to support the activities of the securities market.
- To update disseminate the relevant information correctly and timely to provide customers with useful information.
- To perform accurate and complete maintenance of referential date is.
- To check the status of all securities and all participant organisations to be connected before start of trading session.
- To provide high quality operation support services to customers, both internal and external on matters pertaining to trading system, rules of Bursa Malaysia Berhad and changes to the policies and procedures of the securities market operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 -2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- A team player.
- Self motivated and strong interpersonal.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Bukit Kewangan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia