- Site setting out (high-rise building & infrastructure works).
- Carry out boundary and level surveys associated with the jobsite.
- Able to handle and care for survey instruments and equipment’s.
- Assisting project Team in coordination and handling all.
- To Study the pre-computation of survey data accurately.
- To carry out drafting and computation of survey data accurately.
- To prepare as-built drawing
- To Conduct Field progressive survey works
- To Carry out all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Land Surveying or its equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently.
- Salary package will commensurate with qualification and experience
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements shall forward their resume stating details of experience, qualifications, current and expected salaries and contact details to us either online or to email@example.com
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Metro Pudu 2 Pudu Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia