HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Oversees and manages the full spectrum of HR, Administration & Training functions.
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures, manpower planning, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, training & development, employee welfare administration and payroll
- Provide HR consulting and solutions to the management team in the development of strategic HRM systems and programs to help the company achieve its business objectives
- Manage the day to day administration operations
- Male preferred
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good spoken & written in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work extra hours
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
- Well experienced in immigration & customs
- Monitoring work permit expiry