To exceed guest satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous service and to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Recreations Department by maximising revenue.
- To manage the team and to ensure smooth operation of the Resort's Kid's Club.
- To organise/plan new activities and to recommend new amenities/items which will contribute revenue.
- To monitor deparmental budget, expenses and control of items.
- To ensure guest's comfort and safety.
- To ensure all associates are well trained, guided and to make the necessary conduct training.
- To take complete care of pools area, Beach Garden area, beach area as well as indoor gaming area.
- To maintain a favourable working relationship with all associates to foster and promote a co-operative and harmonious working relationship.
- To carry out all duties as and when assigned by the Director of Rooms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Resourceful & Team player, Strong leadership qualities, Good interpersonal skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Perak - Lumut
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Pangkor Island Beach Resort, Teluk Belanga, 32300 Pangkor Perak