Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Engineer
- To lead Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Committee towards SHE compliance along with company direction.
- Responsible to recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance to the requirements and help in reduce SHE-related costs and prevents the losses due to decline in productivity.
- To identify hazards, environmental aspects and the associated legal requirements.
- To carry out incident investigation, reporting to the relevant authority management and identify the corrective and preventive actions.
- To identify SHE training needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver training to employees.
- To solicits feedback from workers and make use the feedback in improving existing programs and/or workplace condition.
- To review and ensure the updated regulations/ standards and the implement plans to meet the standards follow with the proper record-keeping requirements.
- Responsible to champion green initiatives / energy reduction programmes.
- Any ad-hoc projects/tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Experience in SHE committee would be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Penang - Bukit Minyak
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
1015 Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7 Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak Penang Malaysia