Associate II, Revenue Assurance
- Determine data requirement, accumulates, verifies, and analyse available data, observes actual practices and evaluates functional operating techniques, identifies and evaluate overall competency of system controls by performing background investigations, meeting up/ discussion with appropriate key personnel, if necessary to ensure the revenue assurance are focus on high risk area.
- Prepare the groundwork for the revenue assurance with team members by reviewing previous audit reports, follow up reports and relevant work papers to ensure the revenue assurance are focus on high risk area.
- Determines the suitable revenue assurance procedures to be used, including comprehensive and effective system study of process flow and operation involved in high risk area.
- Compile and analyse data and supporting documents during fieldwork through various methods of revenue assurance such as diagnosis, documents review, analysis and sampling data finding. Understand and analyse the business and operational processes to identify high risk areas and key internal controls.
- Conduct revenue assurance verification process based on the data extracted and data acquired. Analyse the results of the revenue assurance root cause and assess the effectiveness of key internal controls and efficiency of the operational processes to ensure the objectives assigned are achieved.
- Prepares acceptable working papers showing the result of the revenue assurance analysis which record and summarise the revenue assurance findings or assigned revenue assurance segment to ensure the revenue assurance findings are supported with adequate
- Prepare individual Revenue Assurance finding and draft report from business point of view supported by evidence to support on-going monitoring to allow business to keep track of potential revenue, possible leakages and cost savings.
- Prepare final draft for Revenue Assurance report inclusive of executive summary, practical and value-added recommendations and expressing opinions and adequacy and effectiveness of the system on internal controls and risk management, and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
- Conducting ad-hoc/ special review as and when advised by Revenue Assurance Management.
- Prepare ad-hoc/ special reporting as needed and when advised by Revenue Assurance Management.
- Degree in Accounting / Business Finance or equivalent with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Certification in CP-RA/CM-RAM/BACP/ITIL/6-SIGMA/MCDBA/SAPNet Weaver/ CIA/ CISA/MICPA/CPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CISM/CGIT/COBIT or any other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Passionate learner with a can-do attitude.
- Must function well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to achieve results and meet KPI targets.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills. Proficient in written English and Malay.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Pos Malaysia Headquarters, City Centre, 50670 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia