Cadet Trainees (Plantation/ Research)
- Undergo in house training programs, project assignments and hands-on estate operations in various areas such as Oil Palm Nursery Practices, Weeding Management, Pests and Diseases, Manuring of Oil Palm, Pruning of Fronds, Harvesting, R&D trials, Quality Control Checks, GPS/GIS work etc.
- Upon completion of the training programs, successful candidates will be assigned to the estate to assume full responsibility of the Probationary Assistant Manager for Cadet Plantation and Executive positions for Cadet Research.
- Degree in Plantation Management, Agricultural Science or any discipline
- Good writing skills and Communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful and has strong analytical skills
- Able to supervise and motivate staff/workers besides imitative and drive
- Some knowledge and experience in the oil palm industry will be added advantage
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply