- To provide medical and health consultation and treatment to employees to ensure Company’s continuous productivity
- Manage In-plant clinic, provide initial assessment of on the job injuries & illnesses and refers for further evaluation as necessary.
- Provides direct care, including treatment of occupational injuries & illnesses, using established medical protocols. Coordinate & provides for the appropriate care, treatment, and follow-up work related health events based on knowledge of the specific work environment.
- Provides health related counseling for employees within the scope of nursing knowledge and practice.
- Maintains & safeguards confidentiality of employee health information and medical records.
- Administrative duties include accurate reporting of Occupational injury and illness, systematic documentation of all medical and Occupational Health records, giving guarantee letters, assist with medical claims.
- Serves as a facilitator/consultant in all phases of medical management cases such as medical board, SOCSO claims, Life insurance claims etc.
- Assists with implementation of health promotion strategies including group & individual health education activities. To formulate and propose health programs for employees to optimize their knowledge on health related matters
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma In Nursing
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board as State Registered Nurse (SRN) & in possession of annual practicing certificate from the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the industrial line
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kedah - Kulim Hi-Tech Park
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
PLOT 5, JALAN HI-TECH 1, INDUSTRIAL ZONE PHASE 1 KULIM HI-TECH PARK 09000 KULIM KEDAH