Assistant Research & Development Manager
- Responsible for project management of new product development and Improving exisiting products.
- Works with operations to develop new processes or procedures. Ensure that product development/improvement efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Establishes and monitors the projects progress and system for the R&D department.
- Identifies and monitors new technological developments for applications in the food preparation and packaging industry.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Evaluates progress and results obtained.
- Implements changes to achieve objectives.
- Manages project budget and expenditures.
- Understading and provides continuous support to GMP, HACCP, ISO9001 and ISO22000.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Petani.
- Preferably specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge and experience in product development processes.
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in research.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present thoughts clearly and concisely.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kedah - Sungai Petani
Min 6 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Lot 329, Jalan PKNK 3/5, Kawasan Perindustrian Sungai Petani, 08000, Sungai Petani, Kedah.