- Handling Engineering drawings especially for piping, structure, process, instrument and electrical,
- Plan, section, elevation and details,
- As-Built drawing, Shop drawing and Co-ordination drawing.
- Meeting client for native drawing input and scope of work,
- Prepare and submit completed drawings to client before the deadlines.
- Certificate/Diploma in Engineering,
- Proficient in Auto CAD, MS Project, Primavera and MS Office,
- A min 1 year relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills, self-driven, organized, team work and positive working attitude,
- Must be capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules,
- Familiar with ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - HQ Office
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
C-2-8 Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak Pudu 50400 Kuala Lumpur