- To plan and implement overall yearly production strategy to meet the production target of both quantity and quality with minimum production loss
- To ensure all operating cost are within budget via constant process monitoring improvement and operating methodology
- Establish optimization program and process improvement programs and plans for the implementation
- Determine manning and develop staff by establishing training needs for continues upgrading of staff’s supervisory/technical knowledge & skill so as to maximize effectiveness of plant operation
- Evaluate and define product specification & application in the area of product improvement/ development through customer’s feedback and plant capabilities for achieving customers satisfaction.
- Plan and control overall departmental expenses based on up keeping of plant operation for achieving optimum output
- Plan & control material purchase to ensure production continuity with optimized inventory level
- Accomplish high equipment's reliability through close working relationship with maintenance team
- Establish management control system to develop a team of discipline & productive work force to maximize manufacturing efficiency.
- Safety responsibilities : Adhere and enforce safety rules and procedures by complying to safety code and practices and regulatory requirements to ensure all employees working in safe and sound environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Polymer / Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 8 years experience in butadiene rubber, C6 polymer, oil & gas or other chemical manufacturing industries.
- Managerial experience in manufacturing
- High safety consciousness
- Able to work under tight schedule and willing to work in odd hours when needed.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Johor - Tanjung Langsat
Min 8 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia