Manufacturing Engineer (Packing Material)
- Working together with other relevant department towards development and realization of packing roadmaps for production.
- Competency of the tape and reel process & material knowhow in term of performance, quality and functionality.
- Manage to identify problems or unfavorable deviations, and recommend and implement corrective and improvement actions for packing related topic either at taping process in the production or pick and place at the customer field.
- Responsible for new packing material introduction (either new product requirement or cost saving activities).
- Support new package development, ramp ups and platform extensions
- Support process roadmap updates for newly developed taping & pick and place technology.
- Master/Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Material Science, Metallurgy or Chemical) with minimum of 5 years working experience in semiconductor assembly manufacturing environment.
- FoL experiences will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in packing material in Semicon industry.
- Familiar with JEDEC Standard and requirement/specification for packing material & its functionality/application.
- Good knowledge of root cause analysis tool, FMEA, DOE, SPC, risk analysis.
- Knowledgeable in tape and reel process flow (internally) and pick and place at customer side (externally).
- Knowledge of packing & tape materials (ESD, conductive, properties).
- Tape’s tooling design or equipment troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge Experience in tape & reel process at TSxP, QFN, SOT, TSOP and TSSOP a plus.
- Independent with good communication and co-ordination skills.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Melaka
Min 5 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
FTZ Batu Berendam Melaka