PCB Layout Designer
- PCB Layout Design for Production ATE Load boards.
- Includes generation of required start files,
- Must be capable to balance design activities of planning, helping other designers, tracking progress, and assuring manufacturability of completed designs, and electronic filesare captured and archived.
- Work with internal Engineering customers and worldwide NPI groups to support layout projects, and as necessary work with external design houses on overcapacity jobs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in PCB Layout for ATE / Circuit boards
- Must know Cadence (Allegro Design Entry CIS, OrCAD and Allegro)
- Cadence Library, DRC, Simulation tools
- Digital/Analog/ RF board design experience
- Strong communication skills (interaction with multiple partnering organizations and users)
- HLL programming ( Visual Basic, Scripting languages)
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a thorough software application test during interview.
EPS is a leading recruitment, outsourcing and search specialist offering INNOVATIVE, COST-EFFECTIVE and VALUE-ADDED services to our customers and business partners in the Asia Pacific region. Our range of services includes:
- Executive & Contingency Search
- Manpower Outsourcing Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We have worked with many reputable organizations, including multi-national corporations, government agencies and local companies to meet with their manpower requirements. We currently employed over 800 professionals in Malaysia and Singapore who are deployed to many of our customers’ offices to manage their day-to-day operation. Our long customer list and being awarded the 2010 Malaysia’s SME 100 awardis a strong testimony of our track record and professionalism.
For more details, please visit http://www.eps.my