Quantity Surveyor & Senior QS based in Melaka
- Tender documentation, including bills of quantities and letter of award.
- Contract agreement and administration and allocating work to sub-contractors.
- Progress claims, valuing completed work, arranging progress payments to sub-contractors and variation of works.
- Feasibility studies/ cost estimation for project budgets and cost control of the project and preparation of final accounts.
- Attend site meetings and frequent liaison with project department and consultants on contractual matters.
- Senior QS to supervise and monitor QS day to day functions.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Surveying/Building or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position of QS and 3 to 4 years for the position of Senior QS.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate, MS Office, AutoCAD.
- Few positions available.
- Only qualified candidates who are willing to work and reside in Melaka may apply for these positions.
- Accommodation provided for outstation candidates including an attractive competitive remuneration package & benefits with excellent full-time long-term career prospects.
An established Construction Developer Company seeks Quantity Surveyors and Senior QSs to join their dynamic major property development projects and project team based in Melaka.