Customer Service Executive
- Ensure that tyre warranty inspection meets Corporate Customer Service standards
- Ensure competitive warranty services to customers in fast, fair and reliable manner
- Complaint handling “on site” and casing inspection in line with local Customer Service processes
- Support in preparing technical finding report
- Analysis, evaluation and reporting of product quality and performance
- Involved in complaint data analysis and advise early warning processes
- Evaluate and report product performance vs competition and identify gaps for benchmarking
- Ensure appropriate VIP customers (fleets, dealers) for PPM activities are identified, prioritized and documented
- Ensure qualified resolution of technical or product related matters from market users, fleet and dealers
- Support local Sales and Marketing technical requirement
- Provide technical training to users, fleet and dealers
- Provide 'on site' field engineering support
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.