HSE Training Coordinator
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining BAB HSE Corporate training processes to ensure a consistent, robust and auditable approach.
- Ensure employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills, regarding HSE processes and tools in enabling them to complete their tasks successfully.
- Devise strategies and methods to train staff members or provide programs on job functions, the working environment, or coping skills.
- Delegate the handling of instruction to HSE officers and review the quality and efficiency of their work.
- Manage training budget, statistics, training requests, needs and reports.
- Interface professionally with internal and external parties.
- Travel as required in training administration to internal and external individuals.
- Develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals
- Degree in Engineering and have completed courses in Safety and Environmental Management.
- 5 years HSE management experience in oil and gas industry.
- Excellent trainer and leader in able to inspire and motivate others.
- Good planning, presentation, time and project management skills.
- Professional, ethical, persuasive, strategic, analytical, critical and creative.
- Knowledge and expertise in training and instructional methods.
- Capable to utilize presentation, computer and software applications or equipment efficiently.
- Innovative, visionary and resourceful in planning and problem solving.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Level 21, Menara Perak, 24 Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur