- Familiar with PAM Contract 2006 and able to carry out Contarct Implementation and Management of the projects.
- Able to lead the project team from design conceptualization to completion within the deadline.
- Coordinate tender procurement process which include tender, participate in tender interview and finalize award of contract.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, Contractors and Local Authorities (e.g. correspondence, meetings and etc).
- Ensure that construction works carried out are in accordance to the drawings specifications, project program, procedures, work instructions and etc.
- Coordinating other consultants' drawing.
- Attending site inspection or visit to ensure project follow accordingly to contract specification and QA/QC.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good written and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Resourceful in project administration, management and implementation.
- Able to lead project team for coordination and able to work independently.
- Posses own transport and willing to travel.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photograph.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor - Cheras
Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Temenggung 5/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras