•Hard working, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines•To produce impressive creative ideas and design in a timely manner.•Able to work on Below the line promotional / communication material for retail, Corporate brochures, leaflets, Companyprofiles•Responsible and committed to planning and executing projects.
•Work closely with creative team to formulate creative concepts and execution.
•Able to initiate creative ideas and concepts.
•Meticulous, possess a perfectionist character and driven by a positive attitude.
•Resourceful and self initiated.
•Possess leadership qualities and able to promote team spirit.
•Independent and able to perform under minimal supervision.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Flash.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in butterworth.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Penang - butterworth
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Raja Uda, Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Teras Jaya, 12300 Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia