Global Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the SLA compliant delivery of services for a truly global customer.
- Main interface between the Customer and the ICT Factory.
- The Global Service Delivery Manager role will be the primary point of contact into the ICT Operations factory and manages the internal delivery network in order to fulfil the Customer contract across the three service lines:DSS, CSS and TCO.
- The Global Service Delivery Manager is the next level interface contact for the Customer , whether it is for changes, requests or escalations should normal channels of the ICT Factory breakdown should the layers of SDM functions below fail to deliver a required result regardless of the regions.
- He/She will assist the ICT Head (and Sales Director) in order to manage the account as a whole.
- The Customer’s contract (SLA) is subdivided into internal contracts (OLA’s) for all internal and external delivery units. This includes the dynamic planning, scheduling, measurement of services and delivery against OLA’s to provide the agreed levels of service, taking account of changes in both supply and demand and seeking continuously and proactively to improve services for the benefit of the Customer.
- The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that the SLA is matched accordingly with OLA’s and also to ensure he/she can accommodate the provisioning of New or Added services commercially.
- We expect the GSDM to be the ultimate accountable between the services rendered and the invoices to be send out (although this may be delivered via supporting functions within Service Tower)
- He/She negotiates with suppliers and safe-guards the good delivery/billing of such third party. He/She is aware of the P/L of his/her customer(s).
- Responsible for the cost and quality of solutions delivered from the technical delivery teams including offers, implementation and operations
- Drives up the quality of solutions (availability and performance) and drives down cost.
- Understand and underpin the implementation of IT Service Strategies supporting Customer environments.
- Participate in the gross profitability of the account.
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality.
- Responsible for the continued provision of delivered services, to agreed quality.
- Manage the delivery of service from delivery units and other direct service suppliers.
- Act as an escalation point for Incident Managers.
- Responsible for the identification and tracking, within the delivery teams, of true problems to completion. Initiating any necessary escalations.
- Provide input into bids, due diligence and transition planning for new contracts.
- Responsible for checking the suitability of offerings from the Solutions Team.
- Review all major changes and projects affecting areas of responsibility, checking the impacts of each change.
- Responsible for managing the investigation of and checking the suitability of the discontinuation of services.
- Ensure OLA’s, SLA’s and any third party supplier agreements are in alignment with and capable of delivering services within contracted timeframes.
- Underpin the Operational Level Agreements within the delivery units where specifically needed (i.e. where the Customer requirements differ from the service level in standard service descriptions)
- He/she will get acquainted with the general structure of our company internationally and understand the communication channels and delivery structures
- Keeps a P/L of the customer and keeps track of the right Accruals/Invoices to be made to keep the accounting system up-to-date
- Keeps a close look on the supplier invoices and checks/counters the invoices
- Monitoring of the CMDB and the quality of information held therein. Driving the Configuration Manager to ensure regular audits are held to keep the data current.
- Working with the Configuration Manager, manage the resolution of data inconsistencies within the CMDB.
- Support the Process Owners and ensure process functionality and delivery•Assist in the definition, preparation and timely distribution of all operational Service Reporting against SLA’s.
- Responsible for the signoff of solutions and workarounds.
- Investigate and report all breaches of OLA’s and manage the proposal and implementation of solutions to prevent future occurrences
- Keep a real time view of all Incidents affecting the Customer.
- Form strong relationships with the Customer building an understanding of Customer requirements and business drivers.
- Act as a single point of contact to Customer Centres and Senior Management for delivery and high priority issues and incidents
- Responsible for information gathering and reporting to the Customer, following an incident escalation including distribution of MIR’s.
- Support the country/Customer specific elements of international delivery.
- Assume the Global Service Delivery Manager role when necessary and work with T-Systems International as appropriate
- Assist with continuous improvement projects.
- Represent T-Systems in Service Operations Meetings, Service Review Meetings and periodic Quality Reviews.
- Actively participate in the Service Delivery team meetings.
- Actively participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Prepare status reports for Customer.
- Identify current status of Customer expectations and satisfaction levels
- Support the Head of Service Delivery Manager / Head of ICT in achieving his/her objectives.
- Must be available 24 x 7 for major escalation.
- May be required for on-call rotation.
- To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies and services as employed by the Customer and as promoted by the Company whilst maintaining an awareness of future trends within the market place.
- Adherence to ITIL Service Management processes.
- Educated to a degree level or holds a similar professional qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT function, of which 3 years of experience has been in a second line support role or leadership role.
- Broad based foundation of IT knowledge with an intermediate to advanced technical understanding of Client/ Server technologies, LAN and WAN networking and security principles. Citrix web-based applications, Network Storage and Data Centre.
- Experience and conversant in the use of Incident and Change Management processes according to ITIL framework. (preferable ITIL certified for Change and Incident)
- A minimum of 3 years job experience in operational responsibility of cost centres and contracts
- Experience in sales processes as solution development, calculation, bid proposal and contract management including presentation and negotiation process.
- Advanced SAP skills
- Very experienced in processes and tools used in T-Systems Computing Solutions and Services (CSS), especially Service Center, SOM@SAP and ETTS
- Advanced skills in HP-UX, Linux, Windows Server, AIX, VMware, AppCom, Citrix, Oracle, MaxDB and MSSQL
- Very experienced in T-Systems CSS Delivery Portfolio
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- A high level of experience in managing situations and stakeholders
- Proven thought and intellectual leadership skills
- Successful experience in managing key stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of SIP structures, processes, planning and reporting requirements
- Proficient in ITIL service management framework (preferably certified)
- Advance trouble shooting skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- An understanding of service delivery and customer care ideals coupled with a strong sense of reality.
- Committed to team working.
- Excellent motivator with ability to achieve results
- Experienced in leading small teams of highly technical motivated team members.
- Personal behaviours and values that nurture openness, honesty, trust, mutual respect and support from all team members in line with Service Excellence ideals.
- Excellent Customer interface/ service skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
- Firm and strong personality.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
2340, Century Square, Jalan Usahawan, 63000, Selangor.