REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for overall management of distributor’s sales force in assigned region
- Plan, organizes and implements sales programs for assigned region
- Plan and responsible for achieving sales target in the region
- Trains, develop and mentors internal and distributors team for assigned region
- Coordinates budgets, forecasts and report for assigned region
- Implement sales & marketing plan that drives brand vales, awareness and achieve target
- Ensure prominent brand presence in assigned region
- Ensure the accessibility and availability of company products
- Gathers and examines information and market feedbacks on activities and pricing
- Provides marketing and sales strategy recommendation to management
- Establish and maintain relationship with reseller and key account decision marker
- Minimum with degree in business or marketing, MBA will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoke communication skill.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- Prior field sales or management work in FMCG or telecommunication filed required.
- Minimum 5 years in FMCG and telecommunication industry
- Strong leadership skill in managing sales team and distributor
- Strong in analytical and organizational skill
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Pahang - Kuantan
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan 13/2, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia