Assistant Purchasing Manager
- Plan and coordinate the activities of requestor, purchaser and related workers involved in purchase material.
- Monitor all the prepare and process requisition and purchase order for supplies and equipment.
- Help HR interview, recruitment purchasing staff and on job training.
- Analyse market and delivery in order to assess present and future material available.
- Develop and implement purchasing procedures.
- Review, evaluate and approve for suppliers.
- Approving P.O. in ERP system.
- Source for new suppliers to ensure new price.
- Coordinate with Estimation departments regarding material and service prices and guarantee procuring at or lower than internally agreed prices.
- To undertake other related jobs directed by superiors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transpotation, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 -10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Posses good written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan - Senawang
Min 8 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Seremban Engineering Berhad Taman Perindustrian Senawang Seremban Negeri Sembilan Malaysia