- Ensure implementation of company medical industrial hygiene standards and regulations
- To administer the operation of the in-house clinic
- Provide medical emergency response (including First –aid and medical management)
- To comply with medical surveillance standard in OSHA and FMA (Factory and Machinery Act) i.e. Noise Regulation, Radiation Exposure, Chemical Exposure etc.
- Assist the Occupational Health Doctor in detect and treat the occupational disease and poisoning
- Able to conduct audiometry and lung function test
- Implement health education and awareness programmes
- Degree in Occupational Health & Safety Management or Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Occupational Health Service or experience with Government Hospital and Public Health Services
- Knowledge in health surveillance and Chemical Hazard Risk Assessment (CHRA)
- Knowledge in Occupational Health & Medical Procedure.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the complete resume stating experience, current and expected salary and contact telephone number.
Closing date : 17 June 2013
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Pahang - Kuantan
Min 5 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Kampung Balok Baru, 26080 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia