- Multinational Company
- High Performance Team
- Highest standards of Service & Quality
1. Degree in Engineering (Instrument and Control) with related work experience
in Technical Instrumentation Design
2. Broad knowledge of Instrumentation Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical schematics
and their application.
3. Responsible for the Engineering design of Wellhead Control Panels per client specifications,
drawings and data sheets.
4. Liaise with clients through all phases of the projects including meetings, Factory Acceptance
Testing and at the client's site.
5. Able to commission panel and do servicing works towards wellhead control panels.
6. Able to work alone with minimum supervision.
7. Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of use of AutoCad is an asset.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): instrument and control, Instrumentation Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical schematics.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Seri Alam,Masai,Johor Baru.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Johor - Bandar Seri Alam, Masai, Johor Baru
Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Level 13 Menara Atlan, 161B Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL