Candidates will be playing a supporting role to the Directors/ Senior QS's in the conduct of the firm's professional services and shall be tasked with measurements for Bills of Quantities(both for tender documents and Variations) and assisting in the preparation of Cost Estimates, evaluation of Progress Payment Claims and routine Contract Managment duties.Those with the appropriate experience shall be assigned to attend meetis with Clients, Consultants and Contractors and shall liaise with them on QS duties in consultation with the Directors/ Senior QS's apart from assisting them in the preparation of tender/contract documents and reports and the assessment of variations and other claims.
- Candidate must possess at least al Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ability to work as a team member to support senior staff,
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English while knowledge of Chinese will be an advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred although fresh graduates may apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in travel out of Penang for meetings and Site visits and must possess own transport
- Working overtime may be required on occasions
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.