- Handling projects by working with other departments (Quality, Industrial Eng, Design Eng etc) in the company
- To make sure that project proceeds properly.
- QCD (Quality/Cost/Delivery) tracking.
- Project coordination between HQ and plant.
- Achieving project KPIs.
- Support in establishment of company processes.
- Change management.
- Involvement in project decisions making.
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Good level of written / oral English language
- Good communication skills (Internal & Customer)
- Experience with ISO/TS 16949
- Design Engineering (CATIA) experience is a plus.
- Good MS office skills.
- German language is a plus.
- PPAP Process Knowledge.
- Technical drawing & specification knowledge.
- At least 3 years in Automotive Industry.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor
Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Level 4, Wisma DRB-HICOM. No. 2, Jalan Usahawan U1/8, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam