Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MDs work habits and preferences.
- Taking care of MD's routine and also family matters
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions