Corporate Graphics Designer - Klang
- Assist in the design of marketing collaterals in both print and digital form according to corporate branding guidelines
- Manage the corporate video library
- Liaise with outsourced vendors
- Execute ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- At least a Diploma in Graphic Design and / or Multimedia Design
- 1 year marketing, marketing communications and events management experience is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Flash and Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint is advantageous
- Ability to contribute practical solutions according to specific requirements
- Possess creative flair and strong visual sense
- Required languages: English. Knowledge of Chinese is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
- High possibility of conversion to a permanent employee based on performance over the 12-month contractual period
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor - Klang
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Plot 131A, Jalan Perindustrial Bukit Minyak