Legal Manager (Based in Melaka)
- You will be responsible for all legal matters including conveyance, corporate, advisory, litigation and tribunal/dispute resolution for the group.
- Provide legal advice in all legal matters
- To manage and coordinate with external solicitors and other third party advisors on company’s legal matters.
- To review, vet and draft all agreements/contracts and other legal documents pertaining to Joint Venture, acquisitions, tenancies, sales and purchase of land/Properties and etc.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, update on current legislation and advice on compliance with guidelines issued by regulatory authorities. Requirements
- Degree in Law or professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in construction/property development company.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with good command of written and spoken English.
- Familiar with Housing Development procedures and Conveyancing practices.
- Proactive, resourceful in problem solving, innovative and always strive for continuous improvement.
If you are ambitious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, JOIN US NOW!