Sales Administration Manager (Property Development)
- Able to lead and manage the overall day to day operation activities and staffs of the Sales Administration Department from sales enquiry until delivery of vacant possession.
- Manage and supervise processes and documentations on sale of properties up till delivery of vacant possession, including vetting all legal documents such as Sales and Purchase Agreement, Deed of Assignment, Supplemental Agreement, Deed of Mutual Covenant, Receipt & Reassignment, Sub-sales and Refinancing Agreement.
- To ensure timely processing of documents are carried out on matters pertaining to S&P, transfers, loans, stamping, sub-sales, billing, collections, VP and other related functions and documentations.
- To ensure the billing and collection of each project is effective to meet the monthly target set by the Management and to ensure that prompt billings and payment by liaising with lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare reminders, receipts and collection of payments.
- Able to liaise with lawyers, bankers, purchasers and other relevant authorities pertaining to sales documentation.
- Able to set up and create software and admin system for new projects and train/develop a team of sales admin staffs.
- Assist in sales launches and coordinate with all relevant parties involved to ensure all sales admin documentations are in order.
- Establish, review and improve daily sales admin operations, policy & internal control to ensure compliances, completeness and accuracy of reports.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 8-10 years working experience in property sales administration with at least 3 years working experience in similar capacity as a manager or assistant manager.
- Familiar with Housing and Development Act 1966, Strata Titles Act 1985, conveyancing process and loan documentations
- Computer literate in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of IFCA software or/and other property development software is an advantage.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation & good problem solving skills
- Proactive, deadline oriented and ability to produce results under a tight deadline.
- A competitive remuneration package and excellent full-time long-term career prospects.
- Preference will be given to outstation candidates who are willing to work and reside in Melaka.
- Accommodation is provided for outstation employees.
A leading property development company is looking for an experienced Sales Administration Manager to administrator their post sales activities of mixed use-high rise development properties.