Accounts & Audit Assistant
- Preparing trading accounts of small accounts
- Work as audit assistant with Sr.Audit executive
- Computation of income tax of companies and personal
- Proper filing of audit working papers and others
- Dealing with the clients while working on any accounting or audit assignment
- Preparing annual return and submission to SSM
- Any other work given by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Semua House Jalan Bunus 6 Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia