ADMIN / HR EXECUTIVE
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are disseminated and complied by all employees.
- Resposible to assist in all aspects of Human Resources and Administration matters.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advice managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- To prepare letters of appointments, confirmation, increment, promotion, transfer, contarct renewal and etc for staffs.
- Conduct orientation and induction program for new staffs.
- Monitor staff perofrmance, attendance activities and support staff performance appraisal.
- Attend to staffs grievances and complaints; provide guidance if necessary.
- Develop creative recruitment retention plan to retain existing staffs and attract the appropriate level and quality of staff.
- Provide professional support and advise on recruitment to line and departmental managers for smooth execution of recruitment and selection.
- Prepare various e.g Manpower Planning, Salary & Benefit surveys, Monthly Report.
- Build good network with industry contact, association membership, trade group, local institution in order to hire interns and fresh graduates.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Perform date gathering and analysis related to staffing activities, prepare reports as required, and ensure hiring and candidate status are kept up-to-date.
- Provide cost analysis; salaries and wages information for budgetary purposes and prepare various payroll reports.
- Ensure system are set up and update to reflect our current employees base, including wages, benefit, sick leave, etc in line with contract, manage regular preparation of relevant management reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours work, tax deduction, statutory deduction, etc)
- Compile and submit employees data & relevant documents e.g monthly allowance claim, medical certificates and etc t central payroll for monthly payroll processing.
- Handle Expatriate and foreign worker management.
- Preparing payslip for staffs and cheque & payment voucher required by management.
- To be responsible for government monthly statutory contribution/payment, like PCB, KWSP & SOCSO.
- To conduct domestic inquiry if needed.
- To handle general office administration matters such like maintenance, office equipment and etc.
- Perform HR data maintenance including organization charts, job descriptions, job evaluations, coordinate activities related to HR and business initiatives/project (e.g annual salary review, employee engagement salary, transportation initiatives.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent. However, those without qualification but have relevant experience is encourage to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KUALA LUMPUR.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Have knowledge in employee retention skills
- Focused details oriented & timeline oriented
- Have strong leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Possess valid driving license with own transport and able to travel within city, outstation and surrounding communities.
- Knowledge of HRMS & HRIS
- Able to interact with staff at all levels.
- Able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - KUALA LUMPUR
Min 5 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
80 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia