Global food giant with a local focus.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, with a global footprint that covers
86 countries. We are also the largest Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Malaysia, with
over 5,800 employees, 7 factories, and a head office in Mutiara Damansara, Selangor.
Enhance quality of life
Play a worthwhile, impactful role in getting 8,500 brands and 10,000 products out to the world to meet
the nutritional needs and wants of people everywhere, every day.
• Deliver Good Food, Good Life to the world, as we develop your talents
• Work for the greater good, as you nurture a well-rounded career in every way
Join us, and you will soon discover there’s more to like, and more to life, at Nestlé.
Nestle has nourished Malaysians since 1912, providing quality products and brands that are essential to good living. In doing so, the Nestle name has become synonymous with great tasting, nutritious food and beverage products. Today the company enjoys a turnover of RM3.4 billion and employs more than 5000 people.
At Nestle, we firmly believe that our people hold the key to our continuing success. Recognizing talent, developing our employees, managing their careers for long term growth and rewarding performance accordingly, are all part of our commitment to our people.
If you have the passion, perseverance, proactiveness and desire to succeed, come join our dynamic environment and be part of our rich Nestle heritage.
Occupational Health Executive (Industrial Nurse)
Selangor - Shah Alam
- Managing in-house and panel clinics, administer of employees medical programs.
- Attending to the employees, diagnosing their ailments where possible, dispensing appropriate drugs and/or giving advice.
- Arrange employees to visit company panel doctor if required and follow up on medical care at the clinic e.g. dressing wounds, etc.
- Organize an emergency treatment service for accident and illness at work.
- Establishes a close nurse/employee relationship through counseling especially on aspects of industrial safety, personal health, and hygiene and other related matters.
- Maintain Socso records and reports.
- Maintains monthly clinic reports, absenteeism statistics and updating of pre-natal and maternity cases/leave.
- Assisting on daily HR Operations.
- Candidates must haveState Registered Nurse (SRN) Certification.
- Must have experience working in an industrial / manufacturing environment, for minimum 3 years.
- Computer literate with good report writing skills and interpersonal skills.
|Nestle Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd.
22-1, 22nd Floor, Menara Surian, No.1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara Petaling Jaya 47810.
Nestle Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd. (110925-W)