JobStreet.com is the leading online recruitment website in Asia. Using state-of-the art technology, JobStreet.com offers a comprehensive suite of interactive recruitment services in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Thailand and Japan.
As the market leader in the field, we are fully committed to bringing more value to our customers and jobseekers. To help us do that, we are looking for people with the right passion and skills to help us connect businesses with talent and improve lives through better careers.
If you are looking for an organization to join that has a strong team-driven culture, and one where you can realize your full potential, JobStreet.com has your dream job waiting for you. Not only will you build yourself a successful career, you will be helping others build theirs too
About JobStreet.com Malaysia
JobStreet.com maintains the largest database of jobseekers by far and our pool of talent continues to grow. At the same time, we have the dominant share of the recruitment market and is the trusted recruitment partner to the majority of recruiters in Malaysia. Our success in Malaysia is proven by the many awards and accolades presented to us on a national and regional level. JobStreet.com is listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia Securities.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The above list is not intended to be definitive, but more as an indication of the tasks for which you will be involved in.
- Work closely with the Scrum Development Team in planning and reviewing user stories and test scopes
- Provide feedback to ensure stable code base through the understanding of quality, automation philosophy and business processes
- Provide feedback to improve software engineering methodology
- Perform manual test and execute automated test cases
- Isolate, report, verify, regress bugs in bug tracking database
- Perform performance, load, stress, usability and compatibility testing
- Coordinate testing with different offices and teams
Requirements:Additional skills and job competencies required:
- Passion and commitment to software quality
- Passion to strive for continuous improvement of engineering practices and methodology
- Direct, upfront and honest communication with all stakeholders
- Clear understanding of the user story/work item
- At least 1 year of testing experience, preferably with Web-based applications
- Experience in work collaboration with software engineers and business experts
- Knowledge of SCRUM and agile testing practices
- Experience in writing simple SQL queries and insert/update statements, and basic grasp of SQL Server or another relational database
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing
- Experience with any of the scripting languages (Perl/Ruby/Python), and/or open source test frameworks (Selenium) and/or open source tools (FitNesse, HtmlUnit or PHPunit), and/or commercial test tool scripting languages, and/or programming in any language
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Applicants are advised to check their emails regularly.
Work hours are from 8:30 AM to 5.30 PM, Mondays to Fridays.