||TAKE UP A NATIONAL CHALLENGE
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd, wholly owned by the Minister of Finance Incorporated, is the national sewerage company responsible for providing sewerage services, operating and maintaining public sewerage systems in Malaysia. We have 19 unit offices throughout Malaysia, divided into the north, south, central and eastern regions. We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of :
GENERAL MANAGER - PLANNING & ENGINEERING
(Pusat Bandar Damansara)
- As the Head of Department for Planning & Engineering, the person will be responsible for:
- Lead, drive and manage the Planning & Engineering Department of Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd;
- Strategise and develop the most appropriate National Sewerage Development Plan to match the financial, social and environmental obligations;
- Ensure that the quality and efficiency of the company’s works minimises Capital and Operational cost whilst maintaining the company’s reputation as a Quality Environmental Services Organisation;
- Lead the Company to employ appropriate sewerage strategies taking into account the cost benefits to the Community and Indah Water;
- Ensure that the company is able to debate regulatory issues pertaining to technical matters with key government bodies in an intelligient, professional, well informed and well supported manner in order to sustain IWK’s business;
- Assure that the quality of all national sewerage works are capable of achieving Company Efficiency and Environmetal objectives;
- Manage the long term efficient and effective use of sewerage technology, products and materials in order to minimise operational cost;
- Ensure the company’s Intellectual Property is robust and can be sustained in the long term so that continuity in Business Expertise is maintained.
- Degree in Engineering or Business/Financial or any related discipline;
- Specialisation in Water and Wastewater Engineering is an advantage;
- Professional Engineer registered with Board of Engineers, Malaysia;
- Minimum 15 years work experience in Water and Wastewater sector with at least 7 years involvement in Sewerage Development practices;
- Affiliation with Worldwide Water & Wastewater Profesional Bodies;
- Close rapport with Regulators and Planning Authorities;
- Strong team player & inter-personal skills;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume including qualifications, career history, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:General Manager - Human Resource
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd (211763-P)
Level 3, Block J,
Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PublicationsEmail to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | Company News | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd.
Level 3, Block J Pusat Bandar Damansara KL 50490
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd. (211763-P)