MMC Corporation Berhad and Gamuda Berhad are among Malaysia’s largest infrastructure companies with sterling track records in the construction of highways, ports, airports, bridges, townships and railway lines both locally and abroad.
MMC-Gamuda KVMRT (PDP) Sdn Bhd, a Company jointly formed by the two corporations was appointed by the government of Malaysia as the Project Delivery Partner (PDP) for the My Rapid Transit (MRT) project, the nation’s largest and most ambitious infrastructure project that aims to bring the city’s public transportation system to a level on par with that of international cities such as London, Paris, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Senior HR Executive (Training & Development)
- Responsible on the Training and Development for all employees in the organisation, develop training and learning plan, conduct research and formulate training and development policies, procedures and improvement plans based on company’s business plan. Conduct training needs analysis, training evaluations, reviewing training proposal, identifying training vendors/ trainers, monitoring training effectiveness and ROI of training programmes.
- Managing the training and development needs of the Company in accordance with the Company’s business plan.
- Identify the development and training needs, analysis and formulation of training programmes, implementation of training activities, evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of the training programme in improving organisational performance and productivity. Manage and monitor training requirements and deliverables.
- Organises and develops training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids and other training materials.
- Initiate continuous improvement to the training systems, processes and programmes.
- Collaborate with Division Heads on training needs and solutions.
- Evaluating training and development programmes.
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
- Identifying employee training needs based on an ongoing analysis of the jobs involved, the appraisal reports and periodic discussions with the Head of Department, Line Managers and Human Resource Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant Training & Development experience
- Good training management skill.
- Excellent command of English and has the ability to conduct Public Speaking.
- Matured, energetic, pleasant and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full-Time position available.
- Willing to be based in Damansara Perdana.