Advertised on 17-5-13.
Application deadline on 16-6-13.
TAYLOR'S EDUCATION GROUP is a top quality private education provider in the region, specializing in education from Early Years to Tertiary Level. The Group recognizes and rewards excellence - to bring out the best in our students, to motivate our employees into exceeding their own expectations, and ultimately to raise the standards of educational excellence in the country. Taylor's Education Group is seeking individuals who are looking for an opportunity to shine.
Executive Administration (Sponsorship Support Unit)
Taylor's Lakeside Campus
The overall scope of responsibilities is to provide administrative support to the Business Development Department and Sponsorship Support Unit
- Work and maintain high customer service standards in all aspects of work
- Carry out the daily operations of the Schools/Departments to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness, consistent with policies and procedures
- To promote MARA study loan for existing student in Taylors Education Group
- Ensure the smooth step by step the invoicing of tuition fees to MARA. All invoices are properly been checked and verify before submission to MARA office
- To monitor the payment of tuition fees & student’s allowance for all MARA students and scholars
- To update our records on the payment of tuition fees for MARA students and scholars
- Maintain good relations, and effective and timely communication with students, parents, partners and credit control department and all documentation related to scholars and MARA study loan students
- To compile academic report for scholar and MARA study loan students
- Assist in the maintenance of systems and procedures for operating efficiency and continual improvement
- Deal with enquiries, both by telephone and in person and information in related to MARA
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements: Degree in Business Administration/Marketingt or equivalent
At least 2 years of administrative working experience in a marketing environment
Knowledge of and skills in using computer software applications
Possess a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
Good administrative, organizational and time management skills.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as education subsidy, interest-free education loan, discount for children's education) plus a conducive working environment.The Human Resource Director
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume, contact telephone number, a passport size photo, current and expected salary, names, address, fax and email contacts of at least 2 referees by 17 June 2013 to the email or post to the address below:-
Human Resourse Department
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
P.O Box 3064
(Only shorlisted candidates will be notified)
|Taylor's Education Group
Block A1, Level 10, Pusat Dagang Setia Jaya (Leisure Commerce Square), No. 9 Jalan PJS 8/9, Petaling.
Taylor's Education Group (381431-M)