Meet sTec Technology Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of sTec Inc, a publicly-traded US company (NASDAQ-sTec). sTec Inc is a global leader in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of Enterprise SSDs (Solid State Drives). With an impressive track record of profitability over the last 15 years, sTec has established itself as a leader in the evolving SSD technology.
Technician / Senior Technician – ME (Equipment)
Penang - Bayan Lepas Industrial Park, Phase 4
- Responsible for Cell and SMT Line shift support assisting SMT Equipment Engineers in maintaining and improvement of equipments product assembly quality and yields.
- Responsible for assisting SMT Equipment engineers in setting up and maintaining SMT and conveyors equipments which include documentation preparation, equipment performance and process monitoring and tracking.
- Responsible for SMT Operation product assembly processes sustaining which include manufacturing issues trouble shooting, product yields and quality reporting and maintaining equipment parameters for SMT machines and related accessories equipments and hardware.
- Assist and execute planned equipment maintenance in accordance to respective preventive maintenance program requirement to engineers in equipment modification and upgrading of machines
- Responsible for assisting Engineers in New Product phase in activities and participating in engineering evaluation.
- Certificate / Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in SMT / PCB assembly environment
- Possesses basic knowledge of SMT processes and equipment
- Has knowledge of Poka-Yoke concepts
- Exposed to SPC / 6-sigma / Lean concepts and methodologies
- Must be able to understand instructions and communicate clearly with engineers, supervisors and operators
Interested candidates are invited to email their complete resumes to