Buying Manager (Grocery)
- Deliver commercial Key Perfomance Index.
- Able to negotiate, plan and manage resources and budgets to deliver categories objectives.
- Deliver Business Unit plans and initiatives with the supply base.
- Manage range within the range framework guidelines.
- Deliver the corporate pricing strategy.
- Use Value Chain to deliver cost savings and efficient supply chain.
- Train and develop Buyers and Buying Administrators – includes performance management.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any disciplines. At least 2-3 years working experience is required for this position, preferably in related field.
- Possess strong passion for retailing. An aptitude for numeracy and negotiation.
- Candidate should carry a tenacity to get things done. Having strong empathy for customer needs and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in buying or purchasing is an added advantage. Self-motivated, a good team player, disciplined, committed and able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Good command of English and other dialects preferred.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - Bandar Menjalara, Kepong
Min 3 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Head Office, Level 3, No. 3, Jalan 7A/62A, Bandar Manjalara 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia