Retail Assistant (Fashion Retail)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Attractive sales commissions
- Start ASAP
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required skill(s): Face To Face Selling, social media(i.e: facebook), MS Office, Macintosh.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SS2/75.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time and Part-Time position available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor - Petaling Jaya - SS2/75
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
78 Jalan SS 2/75 Ss 2 Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia