Position requires extensive knowledge of CF Building’s product and engineering techniques to maintain and service existing accounts and/or identify business opportunities. Work with cross-functional teams to understand and anticipate the needs of customers and responsible for articulating proposals to clients. Ensure adherence to CF Building' s quality philosophy while supporting the Company strategy and culture to exceed customers' expectations.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Handle routine contract administration.
- Attend and participate in Client and CF Building meetings.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate with years of sales experience in related construction industry.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own mode/form of transportation.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Service oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- May include background screening including previous employment, education, criminal history, and driving record verification.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to successful candidate.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - Selangor
Malaysia - Selangor
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
No.24, Jalan PJS 1/30, Petaling Utama, Batu 6 1/2, Jalan Klang Lama, 46000 Petaling Jaya.