Account and Finance Manager-Myanmar (RM 7000 to RM 9000)
• Oversee day to day accounting operations.
• Assist in financial analysis and interpretation of financial data.
• Review and ensure timely submission of monthly reporting.
• Compilation and review of annual budget.
• Review and improve existing system and internal control procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Min 4 -5 years working experience in auditing/accounting.
- Have a strong sense of commitment, team work and good interpersonal skill.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Candidate with knowledge of Acc Pac Accounting Software will be an added advantage.
- Able to travel to Myanmar
- Travel allowance will be given
For who are interested, please send me your updated resume attach with passport size photo to email@example.com or reach me at 03 2781 0018.
Adecco Malaysia is a subsidiary of the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive staffing and recruitment offering that includes temporary, contract staffing and permanent recruitment. Every day we help put Malaysia to work! With more than 25 years in Malaysia, Adecco has grown to become one of the country's leading recruitment firms, with offices conveniently located for applicants in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Johor Bahru, Malacca and Penang.
Adecco consultants are highly experienced in matching job seekers with Adecco client job requirements, whether for permanent, temporary or contract roles. The position advertised here may be just one of many that might be right for you.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
163 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia