REALISE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION |
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (FT-17)
- Certificate in Electronic/ Computer Engineering recognized by the Government from any local polytechnics or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; OR Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (Vocational) in electrical or electronic field or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government; OR
- Certificate in Electronic Engineering (Computer) recognised by the Government from any local polytechnics or equivalent qualification.
- At least have basic knowledge and skills in PC and Laptop troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Willing to work beyond office hours when is required by supervisor.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONSMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
All candidates must have obtained Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
International Islamic University Malaysia (101067-P)