Citigroup Transaction Services (M) Sdn Bhd (CTSM) was established in Penang as Citigroup's Regional Trade Processing Centre for Asia Pacific in 1993 supporting trade products for Citibank branches within the region.
Today, it still has a large presence in Penang and is the largest trade processing centre in Citigroup, providing a range of trade services that include processing of Import Letters of Credit, Structured Trade, Import and Export Funds Liquidations, Import Bills & Collections and Export Bills & Collections.
In 2007, CTSM expanded its base to Kuala Lumpur through the setting up of another Centre of Excellence providing high quality, cost-effective, multi-product processing solutions in :
• Securities & Funds Services
• Anti Money Laundering
• Loans Operations
• Citi Service Offline
• Regional Password Administration
• Structured Products Implementation
In line with our vision to provide high quality services to our customers, we pursue excellence in everything we do and therefore constantly strive to stay at the top, being aggressive, innovative and customer-oriented.
It is committed to being a company where the best people want to work; where opportunities to develop are widely available; where innovation is valued; and where employees are provided with tools to help them meet their work challenges and personal growth.
Securities Operations Associate
- Produce high quality and timely deliverables as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement on Securities processing related functions, reconcile and initiate payment confirmation from sub-centers with system record
- Work proactively with the respective operations team to investigate and resolve exceptions or clients’ queries
- Produce error-free and timely deliverables (eg payment report, payment proceeds to investors, etc)
- Track production issues and key performance indicators
- Perform routine checks to ensure strict adherence to procedures and controls established within the unit and department
- Adhere to corporate policies and participate in self assessment, quality reviews and audit
- Adherence of regulatory and bank policies, ensure compliance at all times
- Diploma or degree holders are preferred
- Flexible to work on Malaysia public holidays and non-standard working hours, if required
- Team oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Strong execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively
- Self-starter with excellent attitude, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Fresh graduates who are keen with back office operations are welcomed to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write-in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Citigroup Transaction Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Department
(Advert @ JobStreet.com)
Level 8, Cap Square Tower,
No. 10, Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50100 Kuala Lumpur
For write-in applications, kindly indicate the position applied for on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Citigroup Transaction Services (M) Sdn Bhd - KL
Level 8, Cap Square Tower, No. 10, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur 50100.
Citigroup Transaction Services (M) Sdn Bhd - KL (203959-W)